30. April 2013 01:20
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Firmware Version 1.2.1
Firmware Version 1.2.1 incorporates the following functional improvements and fixes.
1. Uncompressed HDMI output is now enabled.
2. Enables the center AF point to auto-focus when the camera is used with Canon EF lens/extender combinations whose combined maximum aperture is f/8.
3. Improves the speed of the camera’s acquisition of focus when using a Canon Speedlite’s AF-assist beam.
4. Fixes a phenomenon in which the LCD monitor may freeze and display Err 70 or Err 80 when a still photo is taken during Live View or in movie shooting mode.
5. Fixes a phenomenon that may occur when the continuous shooting priority setting is enabled for multiple exposures, such that, after the sixth image is taken, there is a slight pause before the remainder of the sequence is completed.
6. Fixes a phenomenon in which the viewfinder display shows incorrect information during AEB shooting.
7. Communication with the WFT-E7 Wireless File Transmitter has been improved.
8. When images have been successfully transferred with the WFT-E7 Wireless File Transmitter through the FTP protocol, an “O” will be displayed. When images have not been successfully transferred with the WFT-E7 Wireless File Transmitter through the FTP protocol, an “X” will be displayed.
9. Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera may not function properly when an Eye-Fi card is used.
10. Fixes a phenomenon in which the focal length value listed in the Exif information is not displayed correctly for images shot with the EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM lens.
11. Fixes a phenomenon in which the lens firmware cannot be updated properly.
12. Corrects errors in the Arabic language menu.
13. Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera changes the AF micro-adjustment value to -8.
14. Fixes a phenomenon in which the on-screen guidance cannot be fully displayed when setting the maximum limit value for the “Setting the ISO Speed Range for Auto ISO” option.
* Items No.1 through 12 have been incorporated into firmware version 1.2.0.
* Items No.1 through 14 have been incorporated into firmware version 1.2.1.
Firmware Version 1.2.1 is for cameras with firmware version 1.2.0 or earlier. If the camera’s firmware is already version 1.2.1, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Download page: EOS 5D Mark III Firmware Version 1.2.1 [Mac OS X].
31. March 2013 02:49
Photo Assistant Basics - Hasselblad A12 film back loading for 120 roll film
30. March 2013 13:53
Photo Assistant Basics - Hasselblad A16 film back loading
29. March 2013 13:56
Photo Assistant basics - Hasselblad A24 film back loading
4. March 2013 03:34
Another in our series of: Photo Assistant Basics _ Mamiya 645 120 & 220 Film loading
3. March 2013 02:00
Another in our series of: Photo Assistant Basics _ Contax 645 120 & 220 film loading
2. March 2013 02:03
Another in our series of: Photo Assistant Basics _ Pentax 6x7 120& 220 film loading
26. February 2013 04:00
Our friend James Weber just posted a great Landscape & Nude series of black and white images that he did while out in Red Rock Canyon, Nevada.
Images taken with a Hasselblad H3D.
Click on any of the images to view all of the images on his site and view the full series.
25. February 2013 06:30
Once again the Master of Visuals and music David Bowie has a new video out: 'The Stars' to promote his forth coming album 'The Next Day'
Watch it through once as a music video and then turn the sound down and notice the great cinematography that resembles a really great "Fashion Editorial" which are becoming few and far between these days.