14. January 2013 01:43
Capture One Pro 7.0.2 is a service release providing a number of bug fixes, in particular for stability, and camera support. Full release notes are attached:
- Improved stability.
- Canon tethering now supported on OS X 10.8.
- Improved support for pen tablets on Windows 8.
- Aligned use of image counts in the library tool: No counts for smart albums on Mac, no counts for groups and projects on Win.
- File support for Fuji X-Pro1, X-E1, XF1 (all preliminary).
- File support Canon EOS M (preliminary).
- sRaw and mRaw file support Canon EOS 1D X, 5D Mark III and 6D (preliminary).
- File support for Olympus XZ-2 iHS (preliminary).
- File support for Sony SLT-A57 (preliminary).
- Tethered support for Canon EOS 6D.
- Tethered support for Canon EOS M (does not support remote capture).
Download here from Phase One.